In this role, you have the opportunity to
Do you take up the challenge to achieve the mission of the Customer Fulfillment Centers:
‘We enable our Commercial Teams to improve their customer intimacy while we are providing a competitive advantage for Philips Healthcare’ ?
You are responsible for
To attain the competitive advantage the Customer Fulfillment Center focuses on achieving process efficiencies within the lower customer-touch functions; being Order management, Export control, Sales Support, 3rd party purchasing, Physical Distribution. As a Customer Fulfillment Coordinator you serve all markets in the specific EMEA region that you are assigned to, both in finalizing the order acquisition process (order intake) as well as the order realization process.
Your responsibilities in a nutshell:
- You are responsible for regional performance perception management on the performance of the CFC, plus SLA management. This also includes managing escallations from your region.
- You are responsible for regional standardization index and it’s improvements. Stakeholder management and improvement roadmap management are part of this. Standardization comprises two components: in the CFC and in the market.
- You will support and engage on finding solutions and better ways to support operational excellence via projects/ activities as agreed with CFC Lead and supply chain managers and SVAL stakeholders. Primarily for your markets, but depending on needs & possibilities, this might also be across more markets
- You will have a pro-active communication to customers (both internal as external) in a clear and customer centric way.
- The specific region for this vacancy is DACH & Nordics
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
The team in which you will be a member will be part of the CFC EMEA and will consist of 5 Market Fulfillment coordinators. You will report directly into the CFC Lead.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree
- 5-10 years of experience in order management or (logistic) process improvement
- Knowledge of Logistics / business administration
- Knowledge and/or affinity with LEAN
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Cultural awareness
- Pro-active behavior
- Customer Service orientation
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communicator (stakeholder management to markets and customers)
- Strong analytical skills
In return, we offer you
To be part of our team and via your skills, experience and personality make a difference for our customers and our business. We offer a dynamic position in an innovative and challenging environment where you have the opportunity to impact our results and the route we take to our destination. As the business grows and matures there is opportunity to keep developing yourself and to grow with the business.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)