In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work in challenging, innovative, international environment with great opportunities to explore and develop.
You are responsible for
- Full organization of job interviews between candidates and business members of Royal Philips.
- Continuous elaboration with recruiters in planning the interviews.
- Scheduling business interviews directly in the Outlook of interviewers.
- Confirming the interview to candidates.
- Book and arrange all facilities like rooms on location and skype connections.
- Continuous elaboration with recruiters in planning the interviews as quickly as possible.
- Handle travel reimbursements for candidates travelling for interviews.
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of Talent Acquisition Operations Team without which the recruitment process in a company with such an extensive structure like Philips would not be possible.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree
- English on minimum B2 level
- Well know Microsoft/ Outlook environment
- Strong/customer stakeholder orientation and excellent team player
- Good cultural awareness and ability to work with individuals from a different cultural background
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under time pressure
- 1-2 year experience in HR/ Customer service areas
- Russian or Spanish language will be additional advantage
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)