In this role, you have the opportunity to
Implement and drive continuous improvements of the standardized business capabilities to comply with Industrial Quality & Regulation standards/directives (in particular EU-MDR), both in Personal Health and Health Systems factories.
You are responsible for
- Design, develop, implement and drive continuous improvements of the standardized business capabilities in the area of P2FG (industrial ERP and MES) as required to comply with external quality & regulations standards/directives, based on the integrated business process framework (PEPF)
- Map new compliance solutions and translate these into an implementation plan.
- Facilitate learning, provide process training (competency development) and prepare key user & end user documentation
- Continuously monitor compliance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collect and review process change and improvement proposals from the organization, bring forward relevant change proposals to the BPOs, support local improvements where necessary
- Actively interact with other BPE’s to share knowledge on improvement practices and keep up to date on E2E process flow while involving Business Analysts and Functional consultants.
You are part of
A global team (P2FG – Plan to Finished Goods) that is responsible for driving process standardization across the industrial sites in Philips.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 5-7 years of proven process improvement in quality related to Industry
- SAP ERP experience is considered as a plus
- Support key/end-user training within production facilities
- Monitor KPIs and consistently working towards process improvement
- Willingness to travel
- A drive for success and working to bring new innovative ideas to the team
In return, we offer you
A chance to be at the forefront of the Healthtech industry. Healthtech providers, backed by our many market-leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across the globe each and every day. Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)