In this role, you have the opportunity to
Implement and improve the order management process objectives and the day-to-day management of the ordering process ensuring the consistent supply of high-quality services.
You are responsible for
- Executing order processing activities, order creation and processing in SAP and other supporting applications.
- Providing administrative support – preparing reports, analyzing credit and pricing blocks, controlling stock availability etc.
- Customer complaints handling process – coordinating, identifying and solving any discrepancies in placed orders or warehouse logistics process in case of issues with deliveries or credit notes.
- In this role, you will have strong cross-functional collaboration. You will be working with a number of internal stakeholders as well you will have direct interaction with Philips customers over the phone and email.
You are a part of
Our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our transactional processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross-functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part Supply Chain Team, which provides support to our clients from the EMEA region.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Graduate with a Bachelor's or Master's degree,
- Very good level of English & Italian written and spoken
- 1 – 2 years of professional experience. Working knowledge of the supply chain/ order management would be an asset
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably with SAP, would be an advantage
- Working experience gained in a matrix business environment would be an asset
- Ability to communicate and influence in a virtual environment
- Developed analytical thinking skills coupled with an ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrate strong customer-driven approach and problem-solving skills
- Being self-driven and pro-active, able to work independently in a virtual environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to adapt to the constantly changing and challenging business environment
- Computer literacy and experience with MS office applications.
In return, we offer you
- The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)