In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provide operational support to our healthcare customers on daily basis for back-office Customer Service department in a multinational environment, covering administrative activities within the field of the Parts, Contracts, Service Work Order & Billing or Installed Base management.
You will be responsible for some of the listed below:
Parts central management:
- Ensuring that the right spare parts have been ordered from an internal supplier and delivered on the requested moment at the right location
- Communicating with vendors & informing the organisation on interruptions in the chain which will delay the on-time delivery of the requested spare parts
- Monitoring the part flows in the involved software applications and troubleshooting incorrect part ordering
- Creating, renewing or ending the service contracts in the management system and connecting the correct installed based product
- Adding the agreed contract features relevant for appropriate services execution of pricing and billing information.
Service work order and billing management:
- Ensuring correct cost allocation; resolving incomplete cases by correcting errors to ensure integration with financial processes
- Resolving invoice disputes alongside the Accounts Receivable team
- Issuing invoices and credit notes for contracts and time & material items.
Installed base management:
- Connecting correct installed base products
- Maintaining existing Installed Base records in accordance with validated change requests
- Monitoring the automated Installed Base maintenance processes via exception reports to ensure that changes have been executed completely and accurately.
You are a part of
Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our transactional processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
In Customer Service – the most multilanguage department in GBS, you will have an opportunity to work with colleagues in various languages on multinational projects, where honest, professional, friendly atmosphere and sense of humor shape our culture.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Graduate with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Very good level of English & Italian language
- Professional experience in fields related to customer service or supply chain or accounting operations would be an asset
- Comprehensive PC skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office package (good Excel and Outlook), SAP, Salesforce would be an advantage
- Interpersonal skills required in interactions with internal and external customers
- Strong communication, persuasion and listening skills
- Result oriented with problem solving mindset and ability to identify improvement opportunities
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills, aptitude for details and ability to prioritize tasks is required
- Feel at ease in direct communication over the phone with both internal stakeholders and external customers.
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)