In this role, you have the opportunity to
lead administration, maintenance and improvement of the SAP ARIBA tool. As the proficient user of databases, SharePoint, SAP and Excel you will suggest, plan and implement the changes in the system as well as build the analytic tools. You will manage the user rights and configure all the parameters of the interface and functionality. During your work you will have an opportunity to work with the international stakeholders from the IT and procurement departments.
You are responsible for
- Acting as a 1st and/or 2nd line support for Philips employees within P2P Procurement area.
- Performing Ariba Guided Buying and P2O administration activities including deploying procurement policies, configuration and changes to templates, interface and functionalities, master data maintenance.
- Supporting Ariba Guided Buying releases including documentation maintenance and creation.
- Resolving service problems by clarifying the customer's queries; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Supporting or leading improvement projects /initiatives locally and globally.
- Working directly with internal stakeholders to ensure data requests are complete and comply with standards.
- Managing the catalogues and tile structure in the SAP ARIBA system as well as access rights and lists of users and suppliers.
- Creation, changes and rights assignment of the forms.
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree (as a minimum).
- Fluent English.
- Database administration, reporting and management experience.
- Advanced knowledge on programs and systems, e.g. Microsoft SharePoint.
- Advanced user of Excel, Access, SQL and OneDrive Environment.
- Strong analytical and execution skills.
- Communication skills and customer attitude.
- Self-driven and pro-active, able to work independently in virtual environment as well as within a team.
- Target oriented personality with strong focus on quality.
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)