In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work at Philips and that is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
Task and responsibilities
- Ensure that all telephone calls from hospitals and private patients are answered efficiently within departmental procedures
- Log any customer complaints received according to company procedure
- Ensure information on the customer database is kept up-to-date, i.e. check information when speaking to customers on the phone
- Provide a professional and efficient service to customers – maintaining a high standard of service, product information and advice while remaining courteous at all times
- Enter all customer orders, which are placed over a phone in a timely manner, using SAP and other supporting applications
- Take clear messages for other members of the department and the sales team where necessary, ensuring messages passed on as soon as possible
- Together with team members continuously implementing improvements through Lean tooling and disciplines
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of Sleep and Respiratory Care team within GBS Philips Supply Chain Department supporting UKI market.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree or vocational (MBO) degree with relevant work experience
- Telephone Customer Service experience
- Excellent level of English (direct contact with UKI health organizations and private customers)
- Strong customer service orientation and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of SAP and/or equivalent ERP systems (would be an advantage)
- Cultural awareness and pro-active behavior
- Ability to act as a team player
- Ability to work 9:00 -17:00 and 10:00 – 18:00
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)