In this role, you have the opportunity to
As an HR Project Manager you need to ensure that project management principles and practices are applied and work in strong collaboration with all involved stakeholders for your projects, including leaders in the Integrated Supply Chain. Whilst doing so you are responsible for full transparency in your projects and overseeing the quality control throughout the life cycle of your projects.
You are responsible for
- You will support and/ or lead several ISC HR projects (e.g. talent development, organizational design and standardization, competency development, reporting, KPI monitoring)
- Responsible for implementation and realization according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, communication, information, budget) and organization
- Report on the progress of the project(s) with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to PMO/HR Business Partners, senior management and to the project members
- Defines the risk of the project and develops scenarios to mitigate those risk
- Manage change related to project activities and stakeholders involved
- Coordinate the development and execution of project communication strategy towards all stakeholders
- Ensure that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project results and the associated knowledge
- Planning, coordinating and tracking small (sub)projects, which are mainly ISC focused
- Support on reporting and data anaysis requests from HR Business Partners
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 3-5 years work experience in project management
- Masters’s degree, or equivalent, ideally in a related field, such as Human Resources or Supply Chain Management
- Previous experience in HR field
- Preferable understanding of theoretical and practical aspects of Supply Chain
- Good influencing and relationship building skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent planning skills and preferable experienced with MS- project
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its project management capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)