In this role you have the opportunity to
The role of Customer Self-Service Solutions Expert is a part of the Service Capability Design Team, which scope includes all Philips Business Systems elements for Service Delivery related activities that are involved in delivering quality services to customers. These activities include everything from a customer’s request for support, information, parts, consumables, technical/service, through to Customer Invoice, so full end to end service operations, and the associated processes.
You are responsible for
- Define and realize opportunities in digitization of customer interaction to a ‘self help’ environment for areas like case management, parts/consumables purchasing, providing technical/service information, communication of Service Delivery Performance, contract Management and Reporting, T&M and Contract Billing, Knowledge Management / Self Service.
- ‘Translation’ of these opportunities in business cases, requirements, features and user stories.
- Ensure seamless integration of the solution with the back end processes.
- Validating and testing the solution.
- Assembling and leading global Design Reference Groups consisting of subject matter experts, fellow BPEs, Business Units and representatives from business units and marketing.
- Interacting with teams within Philips working on other (portal/app) solutions to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Defining best practices inside Philips and in the market place.
You are a part of
A Team tasked with defining, developing and maintaining Customer Service processes & solutions within the Order2Cash scope and has overall process responsibility. The team also contributes to the Request2Resolution program by providing best in class processes, systems and other Philips Business Systems elements for the areas that have been identified as differentiators while providing fit for purpose industry standard processes and systems for those elements that have been identified as non-differentiating.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous experience in the areas of Service Operations, Process Management and Improvement, customer portal development.
- Experience in development/implementation of self service solutions
- Healthcare Sector (or other regulated industry) / capital goods and service industry or cross-sector project management experience would be a plus.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com/ServiceMax is nice to have
- Additional continuous improvement discipline certifications (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma) desired
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We will support your personal and professional development with the opportunity to further advance your career in a company that believes in offering its employees the challenges and opportunities they need to grow professionally and personally.
We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)