In this role, you have the opportunity to
As a Sales Back Office Specialist you will be dedicated to the IS (Imaging Systems) and US (Ultrasound) modalities. Your challenge is to meet our customers’ demands by producing quotes and contracts within the set deadlines. When we get an order from our customer it is your responsibility that this is processed first time right in order for other departments to use the information that you have provided. You are the first point of contact for many Philips stakeholders who rely on you. You are at the center of things (“spin in het web”) and your input and knowledge is crucial for all other departments around you.
You are responsible for
- Producing quotations and service contracts for imaging systems and ultrasound service force.
- Driving order acceptance process (e.g. processing orders, service contracts and contract changes).
- Processing service orders in a dedicated tool.
- Providing invoice yearly service fees.
- Participating in process improvements and projects.
- Supporting account manager in maintaining contact (phone, e-mail) with important customers.
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You are part of the Sales Support team. This team consists of 7 people who work on producing quotes, tenders and orders for different modalities (imaging systems, ultrasound, patient monitoring & healthcare informatics and customer services). Sales Support is a department where all processes come together. You are in close contact with the sales force (account managers and product specialists), service force (account managers and operations managers), the customer care center, field service engineers and different members of the management team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree or vocational (MBO) with related work experience.
- Fluent Dutch and good English are essential (both verbal and written).
- Comprehensive PC skills (knowledge of SAP would be an asset).
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Well- developed analytical skills with ability to identify improvements opportunities.
- Quick-learner with good interpersonal skills.
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit Systems cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)