Job TitleOrder Management Specialist with German (Sales support)
In this role, you have the opportunity to support Philips Monitoring & Analytics business in DACH in processes, like: order management, claim management and sales support. The focus will be in creating a seamless customer experience via phone from proposal management [including demand generation] to managing customer orders to delivery and invoice.
You are responsible for
- Preparing individually tailored offers for end customers
- Managing orders (checking configuration, booking order, shipment tracking)
- Providing advisory to customers (inbound calls) on products and handling requests and complaints
- Using and maintaining CRM tools (SFDC and CFS) and informing about market changes
- Participating in relevant sales events (training, strategy meetings, congresses)
- Sales support reporting
- Supporting tenders process, determination of quantities and calculation of quotations
You are a part of our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of DACH Sales Back Office team for the DACH market, based in Łódź.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree
- Professional experience in fields related to sales support, telesales, customer service
- Fluent German and good command of English
- Comprehensive PC skills; knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and SAP
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure coupled with a keen attention to detail
- Experience in using and maintaining CRM (like salesforce) tools would be a plus
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)