In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support the Services & Solutions Business and Transformation by driving various commercial projects to success in close collaboration with Customer Services Marketing, markets and other Philips stakeholders inside and outside of the Services Organization.
You are responsible for
- Prepares and implements projects in accordance with agreed conditions on specification, time cost and staffing.
- Responsible for execution, progress and quality of the projects
- Responsible for formulating the project/program plan, in consultation with management and other parties.
- Responsible to organize the resources to be used (quality, time, budget and information) and specifies the quality standard in the processes in alignment with the project sponsor
- Define the risks of the project/program and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
- Responsible for implementation and realization according to the project program plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization.
- Report on the progress of the project/program with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the project/program members.
- Ensure that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project/program results and the associated knowledge and coordinate the development and execution of project communication
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management and/or customer service management
- PMP Certified Project Manager or different PM certificate
- Lean Methodology experienced
- The ability to set goals and leverage strong communication skills to motivate multi-disciplinary stakeholders
- Evidence of strong intrinsic motivation to deliver results working with remote teams
- Fluency in English
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)