We are looking for a fearless change-driver with exceptional stakeholder management skills, a diligent planning and execution mindset, and a talent for working across all levels of the organization to achieve the target results.
As the Head of GBS Transition Program Office, you will play a key role in a Philips program that encompasses a broad global scope and change mandate, and which is a significant contributor to the Philips strategy.
Leveraging your strong project and transition management background, you will be involved bringing about large-scale transformative change. To succeed, you will need a strong focus on results and an eye for detail, combined with an emphasis on managing stakeholders across the organization to build credible and trusted relationships.
As the Head of GBS Transition Program Office, you will be responsible for enabling end-to-end delivery of transition projects, by closely working with GBS leadership, Market & GBS Hub Teams, and other GBS program streams Knowledge Management, IT, and Talent Acquisition
Specific team responsibilities include:
- Implementing and overseeing processes to capture timely and accurate FTE estimates, costs, risks and issues, planning (including IT, facilities, infrastructure), and TA planning/hiring/onboarding)
- Managing staffing requirements and working with regional leaders to support transition portfolio
- Maintaining and improving the GBS transition methodology and tooling, and training
- Tracking GBS transition compliance with GBS Transition Methodology
- Executing GBS Transition Quality Management (KPI measurement and management), s and driving improvements
- Building Transition Management practice by arranging regular training programs focused on developing required competencies, in close collaboration with GBS L&D/Philips University
- Ensuring clear processes for enabling, documenting and accessing organizational learning about transitions
- Coaching and mentoring team members to deliver on commitments and providing clear, constructive feedback to support enhanced performance
- Tracking the progress of the global transition roadmap and directing the corrective actions in the event of under performance
- Collaborating across key stakeholders for GBS transition program success
You will report to the GBS Head of Transitions. You will lead a global team of 3-6 transition project professionals. You will collaborate across the GBS team and Philips. Your successful track-record of engaging and inspiring those around you will be your greatest asset.
We are looking for
- University degree (Bachelor/Master)
- At least 5-10 years of experience in transition execution in a captive and/or BPO environment
- At least 5-10 years of experience managing change projects/programs in complex environments within tight timeframes
- Demonstrated functional expertise in one or more process domain
- Advanced engagement, communication, interpersonal, and change management skills, honed through leading intercultural teams
- Results oriented and strong analytical skills
- Highly energetic and able to inspire others
- A customer service attitude
- Travel within Europe (up to 50% of the time)
- Strong written and spoken English, ideally with one or more additional languages
- We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment
- Potential for travel and engagement across multiple areas of the Philips operations
- Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)