In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Senior Project Manager will initiate, lead and implement projects for a dedicated internal Philips Partners (Business, Market or Function). These projects focus on the development of new capabilities, implementation of strategic initiatives and improvement of existing operational processes.
Projects are lead through structural approach, using standard methodology and best practices approach to ensure the seamless and effective integration of new products, services and applications.
You are responsible for
- Responsible for gaining agreements on project objectives, balancing schedule, cost, quality and requirements.
- Ensuring effective project realization.
- Manages the scope and requirements. Manages the internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages the business case and is a business partner focused on maximization of the added value for the business.
- Manages projects ensuring execution is in line with project guidelines and directives using standard E2E approach
- Determines project risks, defines corrective action and drives the projects to closure.
- Determines, allocates, and directs all project resources in accordance with guidelines
- Ensure compliance to Philips standard processes applicable for the project
- Responsible to report on the status of the project to the project governance bodies and ensure transparency
- Manages changes to the cost, time and scope of the project through formal change control processes
- Ensure continuous communication with all key stakeholders of the project and share the required information as per communication plan
- Formulates E2E project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management; specifies the manning of the project, resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment and quality standards to be used
- Controls the project budget and project progress, evaluates all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting
- Reports on project team performance to the hierarchical superior of the particular member or the purpose of appraisal and makes proposals for trainings
- Manages conflict and drive team collaboration to achieve project results
- Fosters excellent cross functional communications and integrates the work of multiple stakeholders to achieve business objectives
- Responsible to engage and manage 3rd party suppliers involved in the project
- Leads project, within the project budget and program strategy, in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, monitoring progress and managing external resources
- Direct project team and gives them operational guidance, both technically and organizationally
- Drive organizational change management activities to drive adoption of project results
- Provides expert resolution of issues and monitors integration of work.
- Exercises judgment and influence on key process decisions within an area.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Project on time delivery
- Project outputs delivered according to project charter
- TG's sign off on time
- Project quality
- Project lead using standard methodology based on assessment
- Customer Satisfaction (NPS)
- Project in budget delivery
You are a part of
Jobholder is reporting to PMO Lead in the GBS Hub in Lodz. Job holder has no direct reports.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master's degree, or equivalent
- Has > 10 years of relevant working experience, including experience in successfully managing various projects
- Be proficient in structuring complex tasks and coordination of complex processes
- Good influencing and relationship building skills
- Change management skills
- Good process and data analytical skills
- Being able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met
- PMP certificated (or equivalent)
- Lean experienced
- Excellent command of English (both verbal and written)
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)