In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join Supply Chain Management Department which function consists of three sub-teams responsible for end-to-end logistics of health technology equipment getting delivered to a medical facility: from the order to the arrival and installation.
You are responsible for (depending on a team)
- Preparing daily meetings (lean daily management boards)
- Processing shipment orders, monitoring and tracking the freight and managing the carriers
- Supporting order management with creating and executing orders for EMEA customers
- Validating customer plans for site planning department
- Contact not only with the customers, but also with Philips factories
You are a part of
One of the three sub-teams: Order Management (OM) – manages orders for ultrasound machines and consumables (electrodes, paper, sensors, cuffs, cables etc.). Integral Warehousing & Distribution (IWD) – responsible for transport of the ordered machines. Site Planning (SP) – the team, consisting of architects, engineers and designers, cooperates with the hospitals in order to prepare the examination room for the installation of machines such as X-rays, MRs, CTs or IGTs.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently enrolled in the at least third year of University degree (Supply Chain-related studies would be an asset)
- Available at least 25h/week (preferably >30h/week)
- Quick learner
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- MS Office applications, including Excel intermediate knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Analytical mind with an eye for detail
In return, we offer you
- Paid 6-months internship based on civil contract
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to use English in everyday activities
- Work with passionate insightful colleagues who share your drive to create superior customer experience
- Building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you
- Fast-paced oriented work in international environment
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)