In this role, you have the opportunity to
be the supply chain order management counterpart for our retail customers and make a positive impact on people’s lives. The key objective for supply chain order management is to deliver all orders in full and on time to our retail customers in the Online, Food and Drug, and Wholesale channels.
You are responsible for
- Management of sales orders from order receipt to delivery of products.
- Provide excellent customer service for our customers.
- Process order activities in SAP and other supporting applications.
- Process order changes due to customer requests.
- Process customer returns, refusals and logistic claims.
- Maintain good communication with stakeholders.
- Reporting, monitoring and control of order book in an organized and compliant manner (ICS/SOx).
- Together with team members continuously implementing improvements through Lean tooling and disciplines.
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our transactional processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of Supply Chain team and report directly to Supply Chain Manager.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree or vocational (MBO) degree with relevant work experience.
- At least 1-2 years of experience within Order Management.
- Knowledge of logistics / supply chain.
- Fluent Dutch and English.
- Knowledge of Excel, SAP and/or equivalent ERP systems is a must.
- Strong customer service orientation and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills (to customers, logistic service providers, commercial teams, and your colleagues of the supply chain team in the Market).
- Cultural awareness and pro-active behavior.
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)