In this role, you have the opportunity to
Learn and use HR Tools such Workday, electronic files and case management system. You will be a support for the team of HR Administrators in Poland.
You are responsible for
• Personal files update
• Answering employees queries
• HR data input to the systems
• Running reports from SAP HR/ Workday
You are a part of
Our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Student of at least 2nd year of studies
• Fluent English and Polish (both orally and in writing)
• Interest in HR area and polish labor law will be an asset
• Computer literacy (MS Windows, MS Office) is essential
• Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload
• Personal integrity when handling confidential information
• Availability to work 40h/week
In return, we offer you
• Paid internship in our Philips People Services
• Flexible working hours
• Possibility to use English in everyday activities
• Building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you
• Fast-paced oriented work in an international environment
If you would like to join us please send your CV in English.
We kindly inform we will contact only chosen candidates.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)