As the Knowledge Management Project Manager, you have the opportunity to:
- Direct and guide the activities of multiple and related projects executed by performing organizations and/or staff, ensuring execution is in line with the business strategy.
- Provide, maintain, and train a global helpdesk dedicated to Philips created software platforms that is available 24x5 servicing all Philips FSE and users of the Philips created service software platforms.
- Support End-to-End Knowledge Management solutions, replacements, and upgrades as a subject matter expert
- Support and the maintenance of legacy Knowledge Management applications: InCenter and eSPF
- Maintain and assist partners to meet and exceed SLA requirements
- Directly support end-users of legacy KM applications (internal and external customers)
You are responsible for:
- Domain knowledge and understanding of the relevant disciplines
- Driving application-related projects, as well as Global Helpdesk training platform for future Services program rollouts (ServiceMax, ProntoForms, InService, etc.)
- Broad knowledge of planning methods and estimation techniques (resource, cost, time, and risk)
- Knowledge of quality and compliance requirements
- Communication skills for managing relations with management representatives
- Managerial skills for people management in case of indirect reports and subcontractors or IT partners
- Demonstrated experience of adequate soft-skills
- Support the stabilization of business processes (managed and measured)
- Subject Matter expert for software platforms for IT and Businesses
- Order to Cash representative/stakeholder for relevant Services & Solutions Delivery projects/programs
- Maintaining required KPIs
- Providing Tier 3 level support to the global helpdesk
You are a part of
Knowledge Management within Order to Cash Operations.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related project/program experience with a Bachelor’s degree;
- Have wide-ranging experience, use professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Problem solving – independently identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; escalates when necessary.
- Project management experience, PMP certified preferred
- Thinks strategically and critically in building long-term plans
- Understands broader strategic context of initiatives and project work beyond own assignment
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively builds and manages relationships, partners and, networks within the organization
- IT background preferred
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)