Logistics Fulfillment Manager- Philips Healthcare
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Advance your career in a company where supply chain management is an important tool for business growth. We are looking for a top talent to grow in our organization. Manage execution of logistics value stream from customer order drops till POD with right quality, speed and cost. (Additionally the return flow (Good and Defective) from Customers towards POD at Blue Room/RDC at agreed baseline). Be a reliable partner for our KM and SPS Business Partner to execute on material delivery via a sustainable process, driving customer centric solutions in which we can make a difference. Partner with nominated carriers and Logistic Fulfillment Team and hold them accountable for their performance on the customer outbound logistics execution. The Logistics Fulfillment Manager works directly with the SPS Business Partner, Market Logistics team and Logistic Service Providers to initiate corrective and continuous improvement actions.
You are responsible for
- Supplier Relationship Management; manage Logistics outsourced partners through commercial contract terms.
- Ensure that regional logistics activities are meeting customer requirements per assigned markets
- Primary contact point for customer related warehouse and transportation escalations
- Create, implement, monitor, and measure cost and service improvement programs to optimize the overall customer experience.
- Formulate Logistics strategy and policy and ensure adherence
- Change Management (via Project Management/LEAN approach)
- Global Process Ownership for assigned core processes within the CF function
- Execution of the (regional) processes e.g. freight charges towards KMs, freight payments towards carriers, freight claims, Customs and DGO Compliance.
- Implementation and adherence to regional/local import/export procedures, laws and compliance requirements in accordance with Philips Corporate Export Control guidelines and systems.
- Act as (Back-Up) ECO/CCO
You are a part of
Philips Healthcare’s Global Services and Solutions Delivery organization - the global Philips Services and Solutions Delivery strategy is to become a world class, industry-leading Services and Solutions organization through which we consistently exceed our customer expectations by providing purposeful and powerful customer and patient outcomes. We want to attract, delight and retain our customers by developing and offering services (Maintenance and Professional) and solutions upon the agreed expectations, at the lowest possible delivery cost, through a motivated and agile service force. Service Parts Supply Chain (SPS), part of Services and Solutions Delivery organization, is the single service parts provider within Philips Healthcare. SPS is responsible for the total service parts supply chain from the factory/suppliers to the regions. The strategy is to maximize the service part availability, minimize the total cost of operation and minimize the inventory level. To realize this strategy, SPS operates a global service parts network, including supply management, strategic planning, supply chain execution systems, Forward Logistics (warehouse/distribution), Customer Demand Management, reverse logistics and IT tools.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Logistics, Business Management or equivalent
- 5-10 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management
- Strong analysis and Design skills
- Strong communication and Project Management skills
- Continuous Improvement mindset and preferably experience in applying LEAN
- Results driven and Fast learner
- Work through others, develop and execute collaborative programs and solutions to identified problems
- Takes ownership and accountability
- Committed on Ethics and Integrity
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors
- International working experience
- Experience in Service Logistics and Trade Compliancy Regulations (Customs, Export Control, Dangerous Goods, Supply Chain Security)
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, inside and outside of Philips. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Also:
- An inspiring international multidisciplinary working environment
- Extensive opportunities for personal and professional training and development
- Continuous challenges and opportunities for growth to accelerate your career in the directions to which you aspire.
Why should you join Philips?
Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to build a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering creative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)