In this role, you have the opportunity to
develop your financial skills to help us drive meaningful innovation. As a finance intern at Philips, You will have the opportunity to use your accounting expertise to benefit and improve lives, while working in an energetic, competitive business. Philips operates in some of the world's fastest-moving and highest growing markets, so you will use your financial agility and out-of-the-box thinking to keep us ahead of the competition.
You are responsible for
· Supporting our Finance Business Partner for Central & Eastern Europe
· Preparation of cost analysis in relation to organizational structure changes, explaining variances, execution of changes in proper assignment of employees and costs booking
· Updating different approval matrixes in accordance to our policies and organizational structure changes
· Cost center matrix management – reviews/changes/updates/discontinuations
· Preparation of allocation keys for common invoices
· Preparations of Service Level Agreements between Philips entities
· Provide analytical support for financial information requirement beyond standard reporting framework
You are a part of
The Finance Controller Team for CEE region.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Student in third year (ideal) of related studies at university (ie. Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Economics)
· Strong English language skills (B 2 level ie comfortable communicating in English with international team, on email and in meeting etc.)
· Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, analysing and manipulating data)
· Ideally some related work experience
- Available to start immediately
We are ideally looking for a candidate who is available to work 40 hours per week but this could be negotiable for the right candidate. You will need to be available for a minimum of 6 months, and there is potential opportunity to extend contract beyond this.
Recruitment process will consist of a telephone interview with Recruitment, and two further face to face interviews with the Finance Team.
In return, we offer you
Experience working part of a professional team with the ability to influence important business decisions. You will be compensated with a competitive salary and benefits and will be supported by a local team who will give you all the necessary skills and training to succeed in the role.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)