In this role, you have the opportunity to:
As SAP Interface Specialist, you will support in managing Idoc messages related to commercial sales orders. You will be challenged to initiate and implement improvement projects that will lead reduction of errors and improved efficiency of the process it selves.
You are responsible for
- Solve all iDoc related issues that may delay a correct and on time processing of sales orders.
- Initiate and lead improvement projects to find and implement structural solutions for existing iDoc issues.
- Updating and documenting all known iDoc error solutions on a iDoc solution board SharePoint.
- Creating a monthly KPI dashboard for iDoc monitoring and taking appropriate improvement actions, following the conclusions from these KPIs analysis.
- Providing training/refreshment courses and documentations to Order Managers with the aim to reduce the recurrence of an iDoc error.
You are part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Have 2/3 years of SAP experience within Order Management environment.
- iDocs experience.
- Experience with application of Lean in an office environment.
- Have good influencing skills, communications skills and are a bridge builder.
- Are customer focused with a drive to get things done and a hands on mentality.
- Have an accurate, analytical and process driven way of working.
- Are able to keep the integral overview.
- Have an intrinsic curiosity to expand knowledge of processes and systems to improve overall performance.
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)