In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead the financial model development and provide advice to the senior management of Philips on the price of the customized solutions for large healthcare projects, showing the value of the offering compared to customer relevant outcomes, while creating a profitable business case for Philips. You provide business model advice and lead the Business Model Workstream during the proposal development phase. Furthermore, you have a unique opportunity to become a trusted advisor to investors, C-Level leaders of hospitals and healthcare systems across Central Eastern Europe providing them expertise related to investment decisions.
Examples of our value propositions are setting up new medical facilities, big hospital refurbishment projects, integration of care across multiple service providers.
You are responsible for
- Business model scoping together with commercial colleagues in the market and the customer while contributing to opportunity qualification.
- Building winning proposals with a partnership price that shows value for money to the customer and with an accurate business case for Philips. Leading the Business Model workstream in the bid.
- Developing new commercial and customer driven requirements for the Harmonized business case and collaborate closely with Philips Capital for financing solution models.
- Capture business models and best practices for capability building via the FBC community of practice.
- Developing customer financial models to support investment decisions in healthcare.
You are a part of
A highly skilled team of experts and you will form an integral part of the Healthcare Solutions, Partnerships and Capital Team in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), while working closely with International teams in Philips. You will be reporting to the Head of Healthcare Solutions, Partnerships and Capital CEE, located in one of the hubs in CEE. This international team consists of different experts with a focus on Business Architecture, Bid Management, and Advisory services.
Philips has related Communities of Practice with peers across the globe. In your daily work, you will participate or have an opportunity to lead a virtual team on strategic projects.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or other related fields.
- At least 3+ years of relevant working experience with a track record in financial- or market analyst topics, complex business modeling or advisory/ consulting.
- Combine business and financial acumen while balancing solution value proposition, the accuracy of business cases and pragmatic risk management via financial mitigations.
- Project management experience, experience with the healthcare sector will be an asset.
- Strong communication skills.
- Being result oriented, while building networks and pro-active planning and aligning your deliverables with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated change management skills: reflective, constructive, setting priorities, being flexible and managing resistance.
- Highly advanced excel skills.
- Fluent in English and preferably one other CEE language.
- Expected travel: 25%, peak workloads driven by customer timelines.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, also in other areas in Philips. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)