In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support Q&R team in the CEE region in their daily tasks connected with products registration.
You are responsible for
• review weekly SAP sales report to identify items to be notified
• prepare database of all products to be registered/notified
• insert new record to E2E RA ShP (per product code) + upload scans
• make orders and organize the Q&R docs storage location with binders (incl. archiving)
• collect all notifications from CEE distributors and upload to E2E RA ShP
• prepare and send formal communication to customers
• administrative duties
You are a part of
Q&R team, based in different locations across the CEE region.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• graduate or student of the 4th/5th year – medicine, biotechnology, chemistry, law, pharmacy (preferable)
• good working knowledge of Excel (must)
• good knowledge of English – B2
• solution oriented, problem-solving mindset
• can work independently and autonomously
• strong motivation to develop professionally
In return, we offer you
• Paid 6 months internship based on civil contract
• Flexible working hours
• Work with passionate insightful colleagues who share your drive to create a superior customer experience
• building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)