In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manage and control the credit risk of the company related to sales on credit to customers. The Credit Risk Specialist will be a sparring partner for the Financial Director in managing financial risks in the customer portfolio.
You are responsible for
- Timely analyzing the creditworthiness of new & existing customers by utilizing the Philips scoring methodology
- Performing portfolio management to identify specific industry & customer type credit risk
- Assigning credit limits & risk categories in cooperation with Sectors
- Timely analyzing and release orders that have valid blocking criteria
- Supporting Sector and Legal in restructuring bad debt
- Credit insurance activities: maintain local relationships, maximize limit coverage and manage claims
- Acquiring and maintaining guarantees to mitigate credit risk and support sales
- Maintaining credit files and ensuring documentation is submitted correctly for customers
- Communicating with and managing stakeholders, both internal and external
- Center of credit risk expertise in the country and credit committee
- Compliance of ICS checks.
You are a part of
The role will be situated in Credit and Collection Team within Philips Accounting Operations CEE, based in Warsaw.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master/ Bachelor Degree in F&A, Economics or Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in credit risk management experience
- Deep understanding of customer and market needs and structure
- Excellent analytical skills
- Customer service focus
- Determination to achieve excellent results
- Good understanding of F&A processes and tools
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Team player
- Project management: development and deployment of new processes and procedures
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Fluent English and Polish (written and spoken).
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this regional role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career also in other areas in Philips. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)