In this role, you have the opportunity to
provide operational support to our healthcare customers on daily basis for back office Customer Service department in multinational environment, covering administrative activities.
You are responsible for
- Receiving POs from customer and Service Engineers for spare parts
- Processing POs in the system which end with automatic request to transportation department
- Managing invoice disputes on customer requests including issuing credit & debit invoices
- Informing customers about delays and interruptions with delivery
- Managing customers queries for spare parts such as price requests or follow-up on PO status
- Providing calculation on customer demands for paid maintenance services and repairs
- Creating quotes for time and material
- Initiating entitlement disputes on ad-hoc customer requests
- Correcting & updating quotes based on actual work performed by Field Service Engineer
- Balancing conflicting demands in the area of business obligations
- Receiving, monitoring, developing and dispatching Service Work Orders and assigning proper Field Service Engineers
- Communicating and confirming with the customer the service operations
You are a part of
Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our transactional processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
In Customer Service – the most multilanguage department in GBS, you will have an opportunity to work with colleagues in various languages on multinational projects, where honest, professional, friendly atmosphere and sense of humor shape our culture.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent English and French
- Professional experience in fields related to in customer service or supply chain or accounting operations would be an asset
- Comprehensive PC skills, knowledge of Excel and SAP
- Problem solving mindset with ability to identify improvement opportunities
- Interpersonal skills required in interactions with internal and external customers
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. Skill in prioritizing tasks required
- Good organizational skills and aptitude for details
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)