You will have the opportunity to
coordinate the entire order delivery process through pro-active collaboration with other Supply Chain functions such as Catalogue Management, Finance, Planning, Shipping also Project Management, Sales and others.
You are responsible for:
- Management of sales orders
- Process order activities in SAP and other supporting applications
- Process order changes due to Customer or Factory requests
- Maintaining good communication with stakeholders
- Providing excellent customer service for our customers
- Reporting, monitoring and control of order book in an organized and compliant manner (ICS/SOx)
- Together with team members continuously implementing improvements through Lean tooling and disciplines
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree or vocational (MBO) degree with relevant work experience
- At least 1-2 years of experience within Order Management
- Knowledge of logistics / supply chain
- Very good level of English and French
- Knowledge of SAP and/or equivalent ERP systems
- Strong customer service orientation and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills (to factories and customers)
- Cultural awareness and pro-active behavior
- Furthermore you should be an enthusiastic and motivated team-player. You can cope with stress, you have a flexible mentality and you are able to work in a changing environment.
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)