The role of End 2 End BPE
The role of Business Process Expert (BPE) Service Execution is part of the Service Capability Design Team, which scope includes all Philips Business Systems elements for Service Delivery related activities that are involved in delivering quality services to customers. These activities include everything from Customer call through to Customer Invoice, so full end to end service operations, and the associated processes.
If you have process design experience and you have been involved in continuous improvement projects, we might have a great fit for you. If you are knowledgeable in lean, six sigma or similar methodologies, the match would be a little stronger. If you have experience in Customer Services, Process areas of Service execution, & Service Operations, particularly in an I.T. based environment you should apply.
You are responsible for
- Being a Philips Business Process Expert in the responsible in the area of service operations developing, designing, implementing and driving continuous improvements of the standardized business processes & capabilities across Philips Health Systems Customer Service.
- Being a process custodian and ensuring adoption of proven practices
- Capturing learning and actively sharing success within your network
- Assembling and leading global, cross-functional Design Reference Groups which consist of Business Process Experts and Subject Matter Experts
- Actively seeking external input via “go-look-see’s” to get best practices, and best in class ways of working from other companies.
- Working closely together with other BPEs & supporting Philips excellence representatives, aligning content deliverables such as Training material, Change Materials, job descriptions, performance mechanisms, work instructions within project timelines.
You are a part of
The team contributes to the Request2Resolution program by providing best in class processes, systems and other Philips Business Systems elements for the areas that have been identified as differentiators while providing fit for purpose industry standard processes and systems for those elements that have been identified as non-differentiating.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a science or related field preferred
- Relevant experience in designing and deploying processes and systems across a variety of Business Models is required
- Additional continuous improvement discipline certifications (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma) desired
- Service Operations experience, with a background in working in a Customer Facing environment where customer support, technical support, service administrative, or onsite service activities are executed (business and /or Market)
- Healthcare Sector or cross-sector project management experience highly preferred
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience in a changing and fast paced environment
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)