In this role, you have the opportunity to
drive business process optimization through establishing, enhancing and maintaining processes, systems and tools to support the Global Planning & Supply (GPS) function in close collaboration with other functional teams within the Global Service parts supply chain (SPS) on the market planning level.
The SPS team is responsible to deliver Health tech service parts all over the world to our customers. The Global Planning & Supply team is responsible to set inventory planning per global warehouse locations in the markets for service parts. In addition, the team is the link into the Philips procurement organization and drives improvements with our suppliers.
The Market Planning BPE is the process owner for market planning strategy and processes on the global level. This function is translating global, region and/or market specific requirements into processes, which are used in daily operations by the market planner function. In this role, you will work to drive continuous improvement activities and develop lean processes.
You are responsible for
- Developing and establishing processes for market planning operations translating global or market specific requirements (like shipping bans, new part requirements, installed base planning etc.)
- Process ownership of existing market planning processes assuring compliance to our QMS system
- Being process expert for market planning processes acting as mentor for the market planning function
- Owning a set of improvement activities and initiatives to ensure delivery by using project management skills and lean methodologies
- Continuously define and drive improvement actions to global market planning processes
- Supporting and rolling out of global SPS programs translating in changing market planning requirements
- Managing global Market Critical Parts program by working with the market planners for establishing market requirements in our planning system
- Managing upstream communication on market planning strategies and get buy in from leadership
- Supporting and define overall Annual Operating Plan process for market inventory
You are a part of
The GPS team within SPS. GPS is a group of around 40 people around the globe. Within this role you are interacting with people in our different locations across all global continents. Your direct colleagues are other Supply Chain Improvement Managers and Business Process Experts.
The culture within the team and SPS is dynamic, driven by the high complexities in our supply chain and industry as well as high expectations from our customers and shareholders. In SPS we have a performance culture and as organization striving for continuous improvement.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master Degree in Supply Chain management, Logistics or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in supply chain management/logistics is required, preferably with experience in planning of market inventories
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across functions and organizations.
- Fluent communication skills in English (company language)
- Fact focused and strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of SAP sales kernels is required, knowledge in advanced service parts planning systems is preferred
- Strong results orientation and track record in process improvement
- Proven track record in lean methodologies like PSR and Kaizen
- Proven global skills; experience in cross-cultural environment (projects, teams, management).
- Willingness to spend time traveling (up to 10%)
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)