Enterprise Risk Reporting Business Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you have a knack for analyzing business processes? Do you know how to solve problems and manage projects efficiently?
We are looking for a Business Analyst to:
• Survey, analyze and evaluate processes, products and services in the Enterprise Risk Reporting Space
• Conduct requirements-gathering activities, Understanding the data availability for reports and dashboards & requirements for the reporting platform
• Provide documentation of processes and business requirements, in the form of Data component sheets and documented proposed changes to the platform
• Support business and data architects by describing the business processes, to help build out the reports and dashboards on Strategic infrastructure
• Find and implement solutions by helping analyze enterprise debt
• Support project management tasks as part of a energetic and fun team
You’ll be working in the Group Risk Control – Change Management team. We are part of the wider Risk Control organization and work as agents of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are primarily responsible for eliciting detailed business requirements relating to big data, data modelling, data sourcing, data quality controls, data dictionaries, calculations, Reports, Dashboards, Strategic Infra, outputs, methodology and end-to-end controls which drive fundamental IT systems and process changes.
• Business analysis or project management experience in the financial industry
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
• The ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
• Knowledge about credit risk, market risk and treasury frameworks and fundamentals
• A degree in business administration, banking and finance, or economics
• Regulatory experience in the financial services industry
• An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• A flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
• Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• Known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.