Business Manager Global Wealth Management Operations
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you able to handle multiple priorities (combination of new and repetitive) with energy and enthusiasm? Do you want to work closely with senior management on driving the function forward?
We’re looking for a business manager to:
• support the Operating Management head in driving important initiatives forward
• set-up meetings, schedule workshops and support planning and preparation of these
• manage a portfolio of projects ranging from quick tasks such as pulling a headcount report to longer term strategic initiatives over several months
• work with a variety of stakeholders both within your function and with supporting units [e.g. Finance]
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management Operations operating management team in Wroclaw. We provide a huge variety of services to ensure that Global Wealth Management Operations performs effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities. You'll be working closely with the head of Global Wealth Management Operations and their management team.
• motivated and quick to learn new things
• very organised and not fazed by being asked to juggle many tasks simultaneously
• excellent communicator with persuasive presentation skills
• always looking to remove barriers and make the way we work more efficient
• proficient with MS Office and associated packages
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.