Internship in Supplier Management Team
Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first? Are you driven by the desire to deliver exceptional client service? We are looking for someone like that who will:
– respond to different queries regarding the details of relationship with the vendors based on internal sources
– deal with senior managers on daily basis
– quality control of vendor related reports, ensure they are produced on time and to the agreed standards, keep in line with deadlines
– review documents and implement improvements according to the feedback from senior stakeholders
– gather the necessary data from various internal sources to create documents
You will be working in the Supplier Management team spread across UBS locations in Poland, Switzerland, UK, India, and US.
This team is part of UBS’s Supply Chain organization within Group Corporate Services and was created to support UBS with its third party vendor sourcing strategies as well as to manage the services provided by our external suppliers.
Position is based in Zabierzow, near to Cracow.
– previous sourcing and/or commercial experience in IT area is an asset
– experience in working in global financial organizations is desirable
– good knowledge of MS Office with focus on MS Power Point and MS Word
– collaboration skills and the ability to work effectively with staff from a diverse mix of backgrounds and cultures
– self-driven attitude
– experience in working with deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.