Machine Learning Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to design and build next generation business applications using machine learning technology? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for machine learning specialists:
• provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• analyze business requirements for the investment banking
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
• providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new machine learning projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
You’ll be working in the investment banking Technology division in Krakow. As Machine Learning Engineer you will play great role in improving efficiency by automating challenging problems
• machine learning specialist focused on financial services
• knows frameworks like tensorflow, keras, pyCharm
• able to code in python and java
• expert in supervised and unsupervised learning
• knowledge of dense, ltsm, neural networks
• produce secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing
• design, plan and deliver solutions in a large scale enterprise environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.