Software Engineer (Spark, MicroServices)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about building highly available, robust and scalable distributed systems? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for developers to:
• provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• work as part of a scrum team
• perform level 3 support, assisting production operations team in support-related matters.
You'll be working within the Group Treasury Technology team, responsible for delivering the next generation liquidity and fund management platform. This is a new solution aiming at supporting more stringent cash flow management and providing liquidity & funds to all lines of business in UBS group. As a developer, you’ll play an important role in bringing this vision to life.
• interested in Micro Services & Cloud based solutions
• able to code in core Java (collection, data structures, multi-threading, serialization, design patterns, exception handling and gc)
• comfortable with using basic features of Java 8 (like streaming, lamdas etc. )
• worked with typical java packages and tools (like Spring, JUnit, Kafka)
• familiar with continuous integration and deployment (like Teamcity/Jenkins/Puppet)
• at least played with Scala & Python
• at least appetite to work with MS Azure, DataBricks, Spark
even better if
• had some exposure to Spring Boot, Spark & Azure
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.