The Transaction Processing Analyst is an intermediate level role responsible for executing complex transactions and participating in complex processes in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to act as a subject matter expert while processing all regular transfers, payments, trade transactions, and wholesale card activity.
- Processing and monitoring payments related to SEPA payments, IMPS, Direct Debits, LCY & FCY cheques and other banking products
- Complex handling of client investigations. Investigate and resolve all enquiries received from customers/third party banks in a timely and professional manner, in relation to ACH, SEPA & Wire transactions.
- BAU and non BAU issues resolution - escalation of system and processing issues to respective internal or external parties including follow-up until clarification.
- Service specific customer enquiries accurately and in a timely manner in line with departmental standards.
- Support and strengthen customer needs in an efficient, effective and professional manner and handle exceptional requests when required.
- Identify and report potential issues, error root-cause results, suggest and implement resolution.
- Assists on implementation and validation of process improvements for respective products – identifying possibilities of process optimization
- Participate in projects and system changes.
- Booking and authorization of transactions.
- Creation of internal MIS, management reports.
- Coordinating projects, teleconferences, tests, verifying project and testing documentation, reporting and implementation of initiatives/solutions in cooperation with Supervisor/Manager in order to increase team effectiveness.
- Effective fulfilment of other tasks requested by Supervisor/Manager, i.e taking part in system/application tests, additional trainings, projects, teleconferences etc.
- Very good knowledge of English + at least 1 of the following European languages: Spanish/Italian/German/French/Portuguese
- Knowledge of banking operations will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong investigative and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to the deliver high quality service to corporate clients.
- Ability to liaise with demanding clients
- Ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Perfect organization skills, ability of problem solving, make accurate and quick decision, managing multitasks
What we offer:
- Competitive salary; annual salary review;
- A challenging work environment where you can collaborate with global teams to contribute to critical banking applications
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools, online and instructor led training opportunities
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas