Business Analayst / Project Manager
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy analyzing various topics within credit risk, methodology, treasury, finance and related areas? Do you know how to solve problems and manage projects efficiently? Do you like working together with, challenging and supporting key stakeholders to find doable solutions? Do you like to have exposure to innovation processes in a leading financial company?
Then we are looking for someone like you who can help us design, review, improve and implement new solutions and processes between Group Risk Control, Treasury, Finance and IT. This includes the following activities:
- Survey, analyze and evaluate existing and new processes, products, models and services within different areas (credit risk, methodology, treasury, finance)
- Interact closely with key stakeholders in these areas and manage the complete front-to-back process of design and implementation of improved solutions
- Create proper documentation of processes and business requirements
- Support various project management tasks
You’ll be working in the Credit Risk Change team within the Group Risk Control Change Management Unit in Krakow. Our mission is to make the bank ready for the future. Responsibilities include overseeing both, the requirements and the architecture of (regulatory required) risk models. Specifically, we work on FINMA, PRA and ECB related topics, making sure their requirements are implemented, while at the same time optimizing functionality and efficiency for the bank overall.
The Credit Risk Change team is part of the wider Risk Control organization and works as an agent of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are specialists from different backgrounds and we enjoy finding and implementing first-rate solutions due to our diverse backgrounds.
- Experience and / or education in risk control, risk modeling or risk analytics. Candidates with an IT, finance or treasury background or graduates with a proven affinity to credit risk are also welcome
- Knowledge of risk methodology, quantitative analysis, treasury or finance related topics
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
- Previous exposure or familiarity to project development/project management approaches
- Degree in a quantitative discipline, banking and finance, or relevant work experience
- An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
- A flexible, resilient hands-on team player with a positive attitude
- Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
- Known for your independent can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.