IT Project Manager - HRIT
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
HR IT are looking for someone to lead the delivery of all the "Maintain-the-Bank" (MTB) projects. This includes: end of life upgrades (software, middleware, hardware and database); remediation of central operational risk items; and perform any central technology service mandated upgrades.
This role will operate within a matrix management set up and therefore will require the individual to liaise with not just HR IT teams, but also other internal (Infrastructure) and external groups (SAAS vendors). Therefore good networking, negotiation and influencing skills are key traits for this role.
Specific responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to the following:
• Taking part in the planning, delivery and execution of projects
• Review and/or production of project plans
• Management and coordination of status reporting
• Project admin that will include contract, financial, resource and RAID management
• Build and maintain cross functional and team relationships
You will be working in the HRIT in Krakow, together with the PMO team, reporting to the MTB program manager based in Zurich in driving and delivering the MTB related projects.
• 3-5 years' hands-on IT project management experience in infrastructure related projects
• Strong infrastructure experience together with strong knowledge in end user technologies, storage and database, software, middleware and hardware. Knowledge in monitoring is a plus
• Detail orientated with a structured, organised and methodical approach to planning, including the tracking of progress and the management of financials
• Ability to manage RAID logs, identifying mitigating actions and owners
• Have the ability to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to internal and external stakeholders
• Have fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.