Internship in IT Security – IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you left-brained? We are looking for business analysts to help us within IT Security Data Protection – in the development of proposals for change or enhancement.
We’re looking for an intern in Data Protection who can help us:
• gather information through surveying, analyzing and evaluating processes, products and services
• determine required IT Security business solutions and assist in implementing them
• map current and future processes and work on other business requirement documents
• support project management tasks in the area of quality control and project management
• identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles and create best-fit solutions.
During this internship, you’ll be a real part of the Data Protection team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts.
Your paid internship will last 6-12 months with the possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
• a computer science, engineering or economics academic background, ideally
• the desire to work collaboratively as part of a team
• strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• strong initiative and ownership
• good English language skills (oral and written)
• good MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
• interest in IT Security
• financial services domain exposure ideally, but not required
But we’d like to also see evidence that you can:
• analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
• plan, organize and communicate well
• make things happen
• stick with a task
• work in a team
• come up with ideas.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.