Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
If you have an analyst mind and if you would like to support the daily operations of the Hydrocarbon team. This role could be your chance to grow within a supportive, global company powering the lives of billions.
If you are already experienced in Finance, Accounting or Economic, have a lot of motivation to work and strong communications skills You should consider to join our Hydrocarbon team.
What’s the role?
Ensure effective KPIs analysis by identifying root causes, implementing and monitoring improvement plans.
Provide information and explain all the concerns on the process/Control Framework to internal and external auditors including facilitation of the talk through/walkthrough meetings.
Completing process activities in-line with Shell’s financial accounting month-end timetable.
Collecting and inputting data with a high level of accuracy and in accordance with agreed deadlines.
Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an effective and professional way.
We are keen to hear from men and women who have a bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in Economics, Accounting or Finance. Beyond that, we'd hope to see as many following as possible on You CV:
Strong knowledge of SAP accounting system.
Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
Fast and accurate data input skills, analytical skills & attention to detail.
English B2/C1 (other languages will be an asset/as required for job position specifics).
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects