Full Time Analyst Program in Institutional Clients Group
The Operations Analyst 2020 Program provides the opportunity for new employees to both learn about the Financial Services Industry and develop the necessary professional competencies to be successful in banking operations.
The Institutional Client Group (ICG) Operations support the Capital Markets Investment Banking arm of Citi as well as Cash, Trade and Cards businesses. Acting as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy and full visibility. It ensures global transactions flow smoothly around the clock, wherever we do business. Without it, the daily clearance, settlement and execution of a trillion dollars’ worth of trades, and the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars in dozens of world currencies would come to a complete standstill.
The ICG Operations Analyst Two-Year Rotational Program is designed to impact Operations process modernization and transformation with innovative solutions and technical efficiencies. The program embraces modern learning practices and is based around a winning combination of:
- Instructor-led classroom training from financial-services industry specialists and Citi subject-matter-experts
- Business-simulations, Team-based challenges and projects to reinforce new skills
- Self-directed study with access to industry leading materials
- Virtual classroom experiences offering the opportunity to connect with your global peers
The program covers the knowledge and key skills you need to thrive in the financial operations workplace of the future:
- Banking and Financial Markets, Asset Classes, Trade Flows, Risk Management and Regulation
- Professional skills including Complex problem solving, Critical thinking, Client delivery and Emotional intelligence
- Technological literacy including analytics and automation
Why Operations is a great career path
- Opportunity to work in partnership with teams from across the Bank to help develop and manage products, processes, and services in ways that maximize profitability while minimizing risk
- Play a critical role in providing a series of common products and services across Citi's lines of business and geographies, including Risk and Control, Anti Money Laundering, Procurement, Expense Management, and Employee Services.
What we look for in candidates:
- 3rd year of BA studies
- Available for full time job July of 2020
- Commitment to personal growth and career development; a strong desire to learn and be successful in a team environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision
- Strategic thinkers and solutions orientated