HR Payroll Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you well organized? Do you have great attention to detail? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– process and deliver payroll for UK based employees and International Assignees; including any ad-hoc manual payments or foreign currency payments
– update and maintain all static and ad hoc payroll data
– complete statutory returns and provide any data or filings for regulatory purposes
– deal with client (both internal and external) queries in a timely, efficient and courteous manner
– maintain payroll applications and tools (including testing and release management in cooperation with IT and third party vendors)
– recognize challenges within the payroll space and work towards identifying solutions
– liaise with other departments to ensure a smooth collaboration
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
You'll be working in the UK Payroll Delivery team located in Krakow Green Office. We are responsible for processing all payroll data for local employees and International Assignees, as well as coordinating, delivering, prioritizing and escalating payroll administrative tasks, resulting from HR customer enquiries, and HR and business requirements. The team act as subject matter experts for payroll and are responsible for all aspects of UK payroll administration to ensure that all UK local and International payrolls are completed accurately and on-time.
– experience in a similar role and themes
– UK payroll and tax knowledge
– understanding of current statutory and legislative issues
– the ability to work self efficiently and in a team
– high level PC literacy and competency
– fluency in English
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– truly service oriented
– a good listener and great communicator
– able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
– known for your can-do attitude (be proactive and also propose solutions) when tackling everyday tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.