In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Managing Talent Acquisition Data Management and ensuring information and systems are captured in a timely and accurate basis at all times
- Administration and coordination of full recruitment request cycle, from creation to closing
- Maintaining talent acquisition database with accurate details on candidate, vacancy, etc.
- Being responsible for scheduling interviews and supporting TA Specialists in administrative tasks
- Ensuring proper communication about talent acquisition with involved stakeholders
- Completing HR and business data for talent acquisition process
- Preparation of postings for different job boards
- Working cooperatively with all members of the team to develop and implement plans and activities
You are The Candidate if:
- You hold University degree
- You have basic theoretical and practical knowledge of the given HR area (Talent Acquisition)
- You have previous experience in administrative tasks related to talent acquisition will be an asset
- You have strong communication skills and a professional attitude
- You have strong attention to details
- You have multi-cultural experience through international work
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You are able to multitask and proactively identify and overcome challenges
- You are fluent in English
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand.
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table footbal contests, city tours,
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office on Friday,
- PARTIES: Christmal Gala, Carnival Party, Picnic, themed events in the office,
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions,
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance.
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market.
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process.