Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
If you are communicative, detail oriented and motivated person then we are looking for you! As a Customer Operations Specialist you will provide high quality frontline customer facing service to support the Retail End to End integrated team. Deliver effective communications, value-adding interactions and efficient issue resolution. Provide high quality set up and maintenance of Retailer Master Data and support resolution of Retailer Cards related disputes.
Moreover, you would:
• Collaborate and build relationships/partnerships with Sales and Functional Leaders across the organisation.
• Adopt Customer 1st mindset and utilise the Customer Operations Specialists behaviours to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
• Identify opportunities for Continuous (CI) Improvement and added value for Shell and our customers, and embed Standard Work principles into core daily activities.
• Handle a range of front line customer enquiries within the agreed processes and ways of working
Number of Vacancies: 2
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects