Recruiting Operations Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you highly organized and process driven? Do you keep an eye on all the important details, even when multitasking?
We're looking for Recruiting Operations Specialist to help us:
• Act as the Subject Matter Expert in the region for all Recruiting Operations matters, including process and policy
• Drive consistent and compliant behaviors within the regional Recruiting function
• Contribute to IT-related improvement activities within our team
• Identify areas for improvement through the monitoring of process and performance metrics
• Assist and enable the delivery of a truly great candidate experience
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Proven experience in a similar position within Recruiting or HR Operations
• Well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
• Known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
• Able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities
• A strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• Able to make timely decisions, seeking appropriate involvement of others and identifying any possible risks
• Always looking to improve the candidate experience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.