Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about leading people? Are you self-driven leader? Do you possess knowledge around payroll, tax regulations social security implications? Do you have practical experience on HR Systems, Vendor Management topics? Do you always see solutions and not problems? Do you have great attention to details?
Within the Regional Payroll Team we are seeking a Leader to Poland Delivery Team to help us with:
• Ensuring accurate payroll delivery for UBS Poland based employees;
• Drive improvement and seek for simplifications within payroll operations tasks;
• Deliver Payroll operational review, approvals of payroll list and payments authorization
• Carry responsibility for payroll team management, operations oversight, guarantee effective controls delivery;
• Responsibility for 3rd party vendor management in adherence to UBS policies, building strong partnership with vendor counterparty to strive with excellent process delivery;
• Provide effective Governance and management of processes & highlighting potential risk and build awareness within stakeholder group;
• Acting as a subject matter expert for vendor management tasks
• Keeping controls on vendor KPI and SLA's reporting
• Collaborate with leaders within HR Service Delivery and other internal stakeholders
• Cooperate and effectively communicate with stakeholders globally to understand their needs and provide support
• Develop and maintain partnership with Finance Team
• Provide effective cost management for outsourcing charges
• Improve and document the current payroll processes and involved applications/tools
• Recognize challenges and work towards identifying solutions
• Seek opportunities for improvements to increase the efficiency level of the Payroll function
• Liaise with other departments to ensure a smooth collaboration
You’ll be working in the HR Service Delivery Team – Payroll Function in Poland, serving to UBS Poland based staff (c.a. 4500 in scope). In our function we provide payroll services for over 30 000 employees in EMEA and performs effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities.
• University degree in HR/Finance/accounting with more than 5 years of experience in payroll
• good understating of tax and social security regulations in Poland
• Practical knowledge of polish payroll and regulatory requirements
• Solid knowledge working with local payroll systems (e.g. Enova 365) – is an advantage
• previous experience in vendor management
• working experience with senior stakeholders
• fluent in English
• high level PC literacy and competency
• excellent communicator with persuasive presentation skills and sharp eye to details
• Experience in leading a team which consist of senior SME's
• natural risk manager with a strategic mind-set
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.