Business Analyst/ Project Manager
Job Reference #
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you know how to solve problems and manage projects? Do you like to have exposure to innovation processes in a leading financial company?
We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
• drive and coordinate the delivery of IT and business process changes in Credit Risk Control area
• understand, analyse and document business cases and business requirements
• identify, assess and implement business solutions
• provide strategic view on the design and project planning
• identify opportunities for IT and business process improvements
• assist IT and business in defining test cases and acceptance criteria
• facilitate and support the transition of Change Program into run-the-bank
You’ll be working in the Credit Risk Change team within the Group Risk Control Change Management Unit in Krakow. Our mission is to make the bank ready for the future.
The Credit Risk Change team is part of the wider Risk Control organization and works as an agent of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are specialists from different backgrounds and we enjoy finding and implementing first-rate solutions due to our diverse backgrounds.
- You have an IT, finance or treasury background or graduates with a proven affinity to credit risk
- An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
- A flexible, resilient hands-on team player with a positive attitude
- Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
- Known for your independent can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.