Senior Go / Golang Developer (IT Security)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to design and build next generation solutions using the latest technologies? Would you like to pursue your career in IT Security? Do you like to be encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for software engineers to:
• as part of expert team provide technology solutions that will strengthen our global IT Security
• analyze business requirements for the global Enterprise Vault division
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
• providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects
• conduct code reviews, unit and integration testing
• participate in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
• see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented from test to production
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
As an expert in ISE Security and internet technologies, you'll be part of our Enterprise Vault team in Wroclaw and working together with the internal project team. We provide opportunity to work and grow with state of the art critical global security solutions as part of an expert team.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
• passionate senior (ideally 5+ years) software developer with solid programming skills in Golang
• taking full ownership of tasks, leading throughout SDLC
• appreciating and curious of intimate details of Azure and HashiCorp Vault
• understanding of IT Security
• conceptual and critical thinking in transforming requirements into technical solutions
• taking and owning decisions, proudly shaping strategy and roadmap with your team
• presenting and explaining ideas clearly in fluent English to your team and stakeholders
• adaptable, enjoying work across global teams and functions (Wroclaw, Zurich, London).
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.