Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
This is a global role based out of Krakow and it is a part of our global CI structures. It reports to the R&A CI Deployment Lead based in Krakow and with dotted line within the supported process. The post holder will be an integral part of Cash Management Leadership Team together with CM Process Manager (based in Chennai) and 3 Operations Managers: from Krakow, Kuala Lumpur and Chennai. Key stakeholders will also be based in London (Treasury Operations and Global Cash Management). Cash Management covers ca. 200 people based in those mentioned 3 locations; however it is part of a wider Reporting and Analysis process which covers over 2500 people in 4 Shell Business Centres. This is the biggest financial process within Shell Finance Operations.
The Snr CI Portfolio Lead will be engaged in various activities varying from building everyday CI culture through own projects delivery (incl. automation) and coaching others. There will be a lot of direct work with leaders shaping and driving their strategic agenda, thus strong leadership skills are required and strong delivery though others.
The role provides an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to develop their CI skills to make a real difference to the E2E Reporting and Analysis processes and help embed a strong CI culture.
- Lead complex Continuous Improvement projects from scoping to delivery across Finance Operations Reporting and Analysis processes
- Support the development of CI mindset through various improvement initiatives
- Coach process staff in delivery of CI projects using appropriate CI methodology
- Drive bottom line benefits to assist Shell Finance to close the value gap
- Certified Lean Sigma Greenbelt or Blackbelt preferred; If not certified then a strong continuous improvement mindset is required and desire to certify as Lean Sigma Blackbelt within two years
- Minimum University degree, preferably with at least five years’ work experience
- Experience in facilitating workshop and coaching/ mentoring activities
- Strong team-working skills with the ability to influence and motivate large diverse teams to embrace and deliver sustained operational improvement.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- The role involves extensive interactions with various stakeholders and therefore requires a combination of intellect, maturity, strength of character, and an ability to earn respect
- Proven organizational and prioritization skills
- Passion and sense of urgency for executing performance improvement projects
- Change agent with strong credibility and influencing skills
- Self-motivated and possess demonstrated ability to motivate others to achieve results
- Demonstrated strong analytical, interpretive and presentation skills; able to synthesize complex information and prepare concise, compelling presentations
- Demonstrated strong process and project management skills
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects