We have an opportunity for an IT Solution Manager Manufacturing in IT Operations, Manufacturing Solution & Execution (“MSE”). MSE aims to provide digital solutions for PMI manufacturing centers. Your role will be to act as IT main point of contact in the ZOOM project to support Proof-of-Concept, MVP and eventually industrializing digital solutions for deploying them in all factories. You will coordinate IT delivery in collaboration with selected affiliates and our products teams.
RESPONSIBILITIES• Accountable for the solution or portfolio of solutions, while overall Platform ownership stays with (sub)Platform Head.
• Main point of contact for IT, and other Stakeholders, to conceptualize and co-design the solution, or the portfolio of solutions, road map.
• Ensure solution alignment with the Solution Design, Technology Roadmap, IT Guiding Principles and PMI practices.
• Ensure Non Functional Requirements are included in the Solution delivery pipeline/backlog and are prioritized according to their criticality.
• Manage, lead and motivate the product/project team (people manager role).
• Support Scrum Master in instilling Agile and Lean practices and mindset within the Team. Collaborate with PMI Agile Community of Practice to align on process implementation.
• Drive DevOps practices and culture adoption and support Teams in achieving engineering practices excellence.
• Remove roadblocks, that Team is unable to resolve at their own level, to keep the delivery momentum.
• Optimize the delivery flow and drive continuous improvement.
• Provide input and support budget & vendor management activities.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE• 5+ years’ experience in Manufacturing/Logistics/Supply Chain systems area for a large company
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s – ideally in a business or IT related field
• Demonstrated ability in building, launching and growing products/systems (Project Management)
• Strong understanding of end-to-end Manufacturing processes (Production, Logistics, QA, Engineering) and supporting systems (Manufacturing Execution Systems, Warehouse Mgmt Systems, ERP integration, SCADA/automation integration)
• Experience with Industrial Internet of Thing (IIoT), Cloud-based architecture, Industry 4.0 concept a plus
• Ability to deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external stakeholders
• Dynamic, confident personality with the ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals
• Proven track record in fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environments
• Organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
• Strong skills in communication, writing, and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
• Team player with proven ability to lead through influence
• Professional scrum certification (Product owner, Scale, Agile Leadership) a plus
• Experience in GMP, GAMP5 and CSV area (would be beneficial)
WE OFFER:• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATH:Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER:Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.