We are looking to recruit a candidate with:• solid experience in Procurement sourcing within IT category (Software) and understanding of IT business requirements,
• university degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Procurement or IT fields of study,
• very good interpersonal skills, customer-centric approach, ability to work with multiple stakeholders,
• proactive approach and ability to work independently,
• experience in working in multinational/global team,
• strong analytical skills,
• proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools, particularly in using MS Excel,
• excellent command of English.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Procurement Department in Kraków, Poland. As a Procurement Sourcing Executive responsible for IT category, you will perform bidding processes in the area of indirect materials and services, working closely with business stakeholders and global category managers. You will conduct market research activities, issue Requests for Proposals, analyze received proposals, make recommendations for supplier selection as well as negotiate and prepare relevant contracts.
Further duties will include:• Performing advanced expenditure analyses for key stakeholders,
• Coordinating the process of renewal or termination of agreements with suppliers,
• Proceeding with the process of annual price-update initiatives with suppliers,
• Liaising with the PMI Procurement Centers worldwide to maintain and update local master data regarding regional/global frame contracts to be used,
• Maintaining data in procurement related tools and applications,
• Occasional travels.
FIND A NEW PATH:Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
FIND A NEW PATH:• competitive salary,
• private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• subsidized meals in company canteens,
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• employee pension plan,
• multisport program,
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus,
• wide range of trainings, language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. Postgraduate studies, ACCA, CIMA, CFA),
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER:Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Technologies (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.