- Supervises a team of HR Tools and Analytics Specialists
- Responsible for end-to-end HR Tools and Analytics process and system administration according to agreed roles & responsibilities; including collaboration with outside stakeholders: IT, Finance, HRBP, Center of Excellences (CoEs),
- Collaborates with Digital Employee Experience Manager to help define, create and implement a consistent employee experience across geographies and practices through usage of HR Tools.
- Collaborates with Human Capital Insights Manager to help define, create and implement People Analytics experience for dedicated stakeholders across geographies and practices through usage of HR Analytics.
- Designs and implements operational support experience in area of HR Tools and Analytics
- Manages the support and audit of global systems for data accuracy and consistency
- Analyzes HR Tools and their operating processes and procedures, to identify inefficiencies and assess opportunities for improvement
- Responsible for operating documentation and Knowledge Management for HR Tools and Analytics support. Ensures all related processes and knowledge content is consistent, current and complete, based on internal/external policies.
- Handles complex issues escalations from stakeholders/vendors
- Prepares and maintains status reports, as well as dashboards.
- Monitors service delivery, SLAs, KPIs, and acts accordingly
- Proactively seeks for process improvements and process re-design opportunities.
Profile we look for
- Knowledge and working experience in HRIS tools and People Analytics is required.
- Experience with SuccessFactors, Workday, SAP HR, Visier, Tableau, ServiceNow and application support delivery from SSC/GBS is additional benefit
- Experience with Data Mining, Predictive Analytics, Digital Employee Experience, SaaS products and services is additional benefit
- Staying current on industry standards/trends in area of HR Tools, People Analytics, Digital Employee Experience and proactively coming with proposals
- Requires complete understanding of a broad application techniques and system dependencies
- Have strong customer focus
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organization & time management skills. Should exercise good judgment in prioritizing deliverables for oneself and team
- Ability to make sound business decisions and exercise good judgment skills with understanding of when to escalate issues
- Ability to solve problems and challenge status-qou
- Advanced Analytical skills
- Advanced Business English
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.